Old December 9th 03, 10:12 PM

Default ARBR has gone downhill

Edward Dolan wrote:

: Buy the way, I always respond to a post in the same manner in which it
: is sent. If it is polite, then I am polite; if it is not polite, then
: I am not polite.

That's a very good recipe for getting flamewars. Also, I see you
responding with personal attacks to posts that don't contain them.
Is this an application of your principle?

: Liberals are known far and wide for being nasty and
: vicious. Look in on any of the TV talk shows and you will see what I
: mean. Only Colmes is good for being a liberal. The others are beyond
: the pale.

That's a good example on people being judged by how they say
things. People randomly tune to a channel and listen to somebody
speak - they will make judgements about this person, never
considering how much reason the person had behind saying something
and behind how he said it. Keep that in mind every time you post,
because every post from you reflects your personal values and
people will make judgements from them.

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/