Old December 9th 03, 10:44 PM

Default ARBR has gone downhill

Wow. At least that was a rather original and perceptive comment :-)

Hellbent Rick wrote:
: It's rather ironic that the off topic subjects are the ones with the longest
: threads. Makes you wonder if the subject of recumbents is boring. Perhaps
: it's the same old stupid crap regurgitated year after year. How many times
: do we have to read about numb feet? Or how about Pedaling techniques or
: "What type of outfit should I wear with my stupid looking bent?" Or how
: about the age old question that every Rabid Dork ponders at, "Wouldn't I
: look cool with a propeller mounted on my stupid helmet?"

These people should learn to use the Google groups search. Would
we need a FAQ for the NG? Then we could just go "RTFM!!!" whenever
a newbie posts here.

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/