Old December 10th 03, 01:43 AM
Edward Dolan

Default ARBR has gone downhill

"EVSolutions" wrote in message ...

Gee I take a holiday from this News Group and when I return you are talking
about it self destructing.

Have been living on Yahoo in some "Moderated: Groups and observed that when
someone goes OT, they get one warning and they do it again and are banned
for life.

They even address the issue via all the standing members take an on-line
vote and 51% and your ass is toast for life.

I would have thought that everytime someone is fragged by the group,
membership would fall, but the opposite happened.

IF this group was Moderated the same way...there would be like 6 active
members and Lorenzo L. Love would be one of the 6...then self destruction
would look really good....

LOL! You have sure got that right Joshua! Lorenzo stays on topic no
matter what, even to the point of driving all the rest of us to total
distraction. I must admit I do ramble a lot and then others pick up on
my rambling, and so we are off to the the races yet once again. But I
can't stop from rambling as one fertile thought leads to another - and
I do not feel I have the right to deprive this newsgroup of my
musings. But I am always amazed at what others are going to respond to
in my posts. I wonder, is it that way with you too?

Ed Dolan - Minnesota