Old May 26th 04, 12:16 AM
Gawnsoft

Default The _Observer_ on "deadly" bike lanes

On Mon, 24 May 2004 21:36:58 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote (more or less):

Evidence? Edinburgh spent large sums and the number of utility
cyclists apparently dropped.

Hmm - as a current Edinburgh cyclist, who has seen cycling facilities
in Edinburgh for over 20 years, I'd still like to see the details of
the study that concluded this.

The monetary figure I've seen means that this study could not be a
study of the long-run provision of facilities in Edinburgh, and so
given that it is a more restricted study, I'd like to know quite what
it was restricted to the study of.

--
Cheers,
Euan