Old June 4th 06, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Not just SJS that's expensive

Danny Colyer wrote:

Although actually I've always been pretty happy with the prices of my
purchases from SJS.

After reading the review in the latest issue of Cycle of the Polaris
Nexus Touring Shorts, I thought I'd try a pair. The review lists a
price of £34.95. Everywhere that Google found them has them for £34.99
or less - except the CTC shop. That lists them at £40.00, with a
members' price of £36.00:
url:http://www.ctcshop.com/dept.jsp?dept_id=4074&page=3

Hmm. So what is the point of the CTC shop, exactly?

To make money for a) Evans and b) the CTC.

Last in the pecking order comes the member :-(

John B