Old May 19th 08, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pete Biggs

Default kool stop V-brake pads

Brian G wrote:
Clive George wrote:
"Brian G" wrote in message
Clive George wrote:
Can you get koolstop salmon cartridge pads from anywhere? Not dual
compound, all-salmon.

And where do you get the cartridges from?

I've always got the pads from Wiggle. As far as I know, koolstops
pads fit any standard v-brake cartridge.

Wiggle don't sell them - I'd checked them :-)

"Discontinued - no longer available". Bum. I've just checked in the
shed and I've only got one pair left :-(

Wiggle state that for the items that *they* no longer sell. It doesn't
necessarily mean the product is no longer being made.

~PB