Old June 14th 19, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Protecting yourself

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 5:12:10 AM UTC+1, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 06:19:34 +0700, John B.
wrote:

However I note that as a result of the U.S. presidential ban on some
imports from China the Chinese have, in return, banned the shipment
of most types of plastic waste from the U.S. and Malaysia, Taiwan,
Thailand and Vietnam also are also placing bans on the import of
plastic waste from the U.S.

No sweat. We can ship it to Indianapolis.

HQ of Firestone. Don't complain when suddenly the tyres on your new car take on an "orange is the new black" hue.

Andre Jute
Cutting edge tyres, made from 100% recycled razor blades