Old February 15th 05, 05:18 AM
TimC

Default Harry Potter, the Psychic Boss and the Laneways of Doom

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 at 04:59 GMT, hippy (aka Bruce)
TimC wrote:
I had a P-plater last night pull halfway out onto Camberwell Rd from a
laneway. I could see he was looking the other way - he was stopped
staring for a good 5 seconds. Then he just drove forward without even
turning his head forwards, let alone in my direction to check again.
I was by this stage about 3m away from him, and closing very fast.

Must be the weather but I'm sure there's been an increase in the number
of drivers who pull up to an intersection and then stare in one
direction (typically the WRONG direction) before moving off.
I've approached a few cars recently with my 'don't even think about
moving' stare and it doesn't work because they're not looking! Arr!
What to do.. what to do?

Similarly linked is the case I had a few days ago of someone
indicating their intention to go left at a roundabout, and instead,
turning right, all the while not changing their indicator.

I think their bemused look summed it all up.

Maybe the Earth's magnetic field flipped, stuffing up everyone's
spatial abilities?

"The application did not fail successfully because of an error"