Old February 15th 05, 06:41 AM
ProfTournesol

Default Harry Potter, the Psychic Boss and the Laneways of Doom

hippy Wrote:
Scene: The office

A women gets out of the car and begins apologising.
"Yeah, yeah.. I'm alive.. whatever.. Just slow down and open you
eyes!"

(insert standard discussion about not seeing you, are you okay, want a
drink, need help putting on your chain or straightening your bars?)

I go easy on her because she was very nice about it (much to th
chagrin
of some of you I bet!) twist my bars back around and walk back out to
the road.

hippy

At this stage I usually (well on 2 occasions) say "just close your eye
for a minute and imagine yourself saying that to the Coroner". I alway
feel better after that!
I'm glad you're OK, but surely you can send her a bill for a ne
bike:-

--
ProfTournesol