Old August 11th 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Default Bib short recommendations

On 8/11/2011 2:14 PM, Simply Fred wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
I'm on my way to Paragon sports to pick up some bib shorts - I had a
laundry incident.

Fit is such a personal thing that I won't ask about that, but I'd like
to know people's opinions on what bib shorts of the current crop are
the most durable. I'm reading all sorts of stuff about stitching
letting loose on higher end bib shorts and don't want to join that
club.

Flintstein would tell you white bibshorts are best to show off detail on
your aeo (or otherwise) package.

A local club has a sponsor logo, a cheesecake vendor, on the ass
of their bibshorts. I've asked them what the hell they were
thinking, never got an answer.

Get Assos. I mean, this is rbr, is it not?