Old May 29th 20, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default I did my bit to stop these idiots despite Judith's complaints

On 29/05/2020 14:06, Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 5:46:20 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 9:47:45 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:

I used to sent footage of these idiots to the police when I rode along here to work.

QUOTE:
Residents have spoken of their shock after a boy was left with serious life-changing injuries in a hit-and-run in a Hull park.

The moron who caused this poor lad to lose his leg has appeared in court charged with causing serious injury by dangerous driving.

QUOTE:
He is also accused of failing to stop, driving without a licence, using a vehicle without insurance and using a vehicle not in efficient working order.

In other words, he is accused of being a fully qualified cyclist (he has
all the qualifications for that).