Old July 14th 04, 05:58 AM
flyingdutch

Default Bunch ride 5

hippy Wrote:

Is it going to be the same loop? The more times we do this one, the
more
chance I have of learning it, which means the more chance I have of
making
it home alive should I get dropped/lost/attacked/puncture/bonk/etc.

hippy

fine with me. promise to get the Banyule bit right this time tho

Any suggestions/variations shall be put to the committee (ie those who
know WhereTF-you-are-talking-about! and can be arsed doing it!!) and
'moved' forward.

"At the end of the day, we just wanted to get out on the paddock and
give it a redhot go. We knew that if we backed each other and stuck to
our structures that we could come away with the 4 points and...
football would be the winner on the day"

--
flyingdutch