Old June 17th 19, 12:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Interesting discovery today about Dura Ace AX

I was wanting to transfer an extra Dura Ace AX crankset over to another bicycle. That crankset still had one pedal on it and I wanted to put on other Dura Ace AX pedals that have the toe-clips on them. After trying to get that one pedal off with a thin wrench from a table saw with no luck I tried using a Dura Ace AX headset wrench and lo and behold it worked. I'm still looking for a steel Dura Ace AX or 600 AX pedal wrench but it's nice to know that AX pedals can be removed with an AX headset wrench.

Cheers