Old June 17th 19, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Interesting discovery today about Dura Ace AX

On 6/16/2019 6:55 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I was wanting to transfer an extra Dura Ace AX crankset over to another bicycle. That crankset still had one pedal on it and I wanted to put on other Dura Ace AX pedals that have the toe-clips on them. After trying to get that one pedal off with a thin wrench from a table saw with no luck I tried using a Dura Ace AX headset wrench and lo and behold it worked. I'm still looking for a steel Dura Ace AX or 600 AX pedal wrench but it's nice to know that AX pedals can be removed with an AX headset wrench.

Cheers

The headset wrench is aluminum, the pedal version is chromed
steel. Both 'wavy' items also fit a regular 32mm headset
wrench.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/