Old August 12th 18, 08:59 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek

Default SHOPPING ADVENTURE WITH THE MOULIES AT FAUX-FOOD-4-LESS

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 09:00:39 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 8/11/2018 12:56 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:41:36 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

A friend took us there. I won't be going back, i.e., I won't be selling out my Food-4-Less, no way!

You can't affored the membership, you black *******. Stick to
Faux-Food-4-Less where you can slither in for FREE!!

Why you ignorant slut! I owned 10,000 shares of it back in the 70s when it began as Price Club.
You're the one who can't afford shares, anus!

Was that in addition to your 10,000 shares of Amazon, Lumumba?

Why you lying black *******! You've never owned a share in your
entire worthless moulie life!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews