Old August 13th 18, 02:03 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek

Default SHOPPING ADVENTURE AT FAUX-FOOD-4-LESS

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 09:28:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

Her atrocious spelling is just another reason to call her stoopid!
LOL

The mangina is a laughingstock among multiple newsgroups!

Michael

YOU and your needledick are a laughing stock among multiple parking
lots!

WHY do you follow the greek newsgroup, mong? Don't you get, greeked
ENOUGH already?????????

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews