Old July 26th 03, 06:35 AM
XWonka

Default I Must Have The Best All Purpose Unicycle

I know that a lot of you folks out there own several unicycles. You have
one or two for freestyle, one for trials, one for commuting, five for
MUni, one that just sits in the corner looking pretty because you don't
want to take it out because... well.. it looks too pretty. But that's
another rant.

Anyway, I really need to get a new unicycle. it's on my to-get list.
Money is starting to become no object. I'll save and save till I die to
get the best all purpose unicycle.

So tell me, is there a unicycle that exists that is perfect for
freestyle, trials, MUni, and all the above? If not what is the closest
thing to it. It has to be durable and last me for SEVERAL YEARSA because
frankly, I can't pony up the money whenever I get a whim to buy another
unicycle like those of you with careers a wife and a mortgage
(well….).

Anyway, no matter how much I think I know you people on these forums
know volumes more than I could ever, possibly, and I was hoping you
could guide me to help me make the right choice.

Minor notes:
Trials is my calling I feel, but I do like freestyle. I have no
Mountains in IL so I don’t think MUni is my thing. I Uni to work (quite
a distance) but speed is no concern, I enjoy a nice slow pace anyway.
And I know this may sound a little shallow, but it has to look good.
That’s all. Thanks for your help.

--
XWonka - "Hey Unicycle Guy"

"You can stop, anytime, Man- when you feel that special need to suck the
joy out of other people, just go for a ride on the wheel instead.... you
might even feel better... "
-Christopher to ' Rowan' (http://tinyurl.com/gvxc)

One wheel to rule them all

"Sarah is in trouble, and needs help from a boy with a snake on his
face." -Jimmy from Ed, Edd, and Eddy
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957