Old July 26th 03, 07:46 AM
tomblackwood

Default I Must Have The Best All Purpose Unicycle

XWonka wrote:
*So tell me, is there a unicycle that exists that is perfect for
freestyle, trials, MUni, and all the above? It has to be durable and
last me for SEVERAL YEARSA because frankly, I can't pony up the money
whenever I get a whim to buy another unicycle like those of you with
careers a wife and a mortgage (well….).
And I know this may sound a little shallow, but it has to look good.*

The problem you have to solve here is not how to find the perfect single
uni, but rather how to eliminate those other barriers you mention to
being able to purchase multiple unis. If those with a wife and mortgage
can solve the problem, so can you.

"Specialization is for insects." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Specialization is for insects....and unicycles." - Tom Blackwood

--
tomblackwood - Under-prepared Dork (UPD)

My other brake is my face!