Old October 30th 11, 07:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow - Tom Sherman

On Oct 28, 12:32*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
I believe Tom Sherman has left these cycling newsgroups for good.

Lidl Tommi was already sinking into cynicism about the aims and
process in RBT when I arrived, and that was nearly a decade ago. His
recent, hugely off-topic displays of anti-semitism had all the signs
of a nervous breakdown in progress, cause unknown. I thought he was
recovering when he bought that green prophylactic device and tried to
make out it is bicycle, but apparently his sense of humor is still
AWOL.

Perhaps we should just remember Tom Sherman as the amusing,
enthusiastic, boy he once was.

Andre Jute
Always ready with an obitiuary, or a few famous last words.