Old October 30th 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Dan O

Default Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow - Tom Sherman

On Oct 30, 12:05 am, Tosspot wrote:
On 30/10/11 04:52, Dan O wrote:

On Oct 29, 7:54 pm, kolldata wrote:
On Oct 28, 8:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"kolldata" wrote in message

Sherman's computer blew up

rumors of Sherm's arrest for child molesting are unsubtantiated

Rumors of Kolldata being an Ignorant Asshole are substantiated.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

WTF Dolan, I stand up for Sherman, you flip out. Nutto.

I used to suspect that Ed *was* Tom's alter ego, but now that only one
of them is showing up...

He's had a disagreement with himself! Well I'll be...

Who doesn't? ;-)