Old October 30th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow - Tom Sherman

"kolldata" wrote in message
tried one 'reply to nut' but the system rejected that particular
Sherman email address

Sherman was very knowledgeable about computers as well as bicycles, but I
truly do not understand how anyone can be on a newsgroup like forever and
then just leave without saying a word to anyone. Maybe he has had an
accident in his new velomobile or is otherwise indisposed. I will miss him
even if no one else does.

I myself have posted 13 final farewells but somehow I never quite manage to
leave. Go figure!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka