Old February 14th 05, 09:51 PM
Craig Brossman

G.T. wrote:
"Craig Brossman" wrote in message
Good luck to you guys, we know down here how dry years can be.
We have 1/2 of our yearly moisture already for the year, it has been
warm, but very very wet.
In fact I may have to bag the biking trip to Phoenix because it could be
too wet

We have 9" more than our average yearly total but it's never too wet in the
desert. We rode the local desert right after the rain on Saturday and not a
speck of mud. Just nice moist dg.

GT

That should have said 1/3, not 1/2, but regarding too wet near Phoenix.
I am planing on camping with my son this weekend at McDowell Mtn. If it
rains at all during the week and is cloudy the rest, will trail riding
be a bad idea?
I would guess the trails in that area are mostly sand and therefor drain
quite well, how wrong am I?
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
remove "mydebt" to reply