Old February 15th 05, 01:37 PM
GeeDubb

Michael Dart wrote:
Craig Brossman wrote:
small change wrote:
..the ski bars back out for the bike racks. Unheard of this time of
year!! Of course I cant' complain but it's just bizarre. I have a
feeling we'll be hurting for moisture come the end of July or so.
All the major riding areas are open, up to 4000' elevation!!!

come to think of it, I need to get out this afternoon...

Penny

Good luck to you guys, we know down here how dry years can be.
We have 1/2 of our yearly moisture already for the year, it has been
warm, but very very wet.
In fact I may have to bag the biking trip to Phoenix because it could
be too wet

When are you coming to Phoenix? So far it's been wet but the trails
are so rocky, esp. South Mtn, they stay rideable. The rain is less
than persistant too. I rode SoMo National yesterday after all day
rain Sat. and it was wet in a few spots but incredibly humid. I felt
like I was back home in Virginia. But Desert Classic was primo by
the afternoon.

Mike - another couple weeks and I'll damn near be a local.

Kind of make you wonder why you aren't moving here......

I still say we have 365 days a year of riding here.

And skiing 2 hrs away. Nearly 20" of new snow this past Saturday at Snow
Bowl though the mountain was covered in clouds and you couldn't see and
driving up was damn scary with the heavy rain and hydroplaning
effect..........

Gary