Old August 25th 05, 01:39 AM
Johnny ReBike

Default Approaching Milestone for ARBR

On 21-Aug-2005, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

If others are so stupid as to be changing their email address then that is

their lookout. The fact remains that Tom Sherman posted more idiotic
messages to this group than anyone, but that is soon to change. I will
soon
overtake him as the most prolific poster of all time to ARBR under a
single
email address. The fact also remains that one of my messages is worth ten
of
his. Finally, anyone who was on this fouled up group prior to 200l should
have died and gone to hell long ago. Why are you still here, pray tell?

dolan,

Mr. Sherman contributes more to society in a single day that you have in
your miserable life.

Johnny ReBike [Slowest Bike in the Known Universe] is here to annoy ed
doofus.

Thus spake Johnny ReBike [Slowest Bike in the Known Universe]

--
Johnny ReBike
ReBike - Slowest Bike in the Known Universe