Old February 14th 12, 08:35 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

Default Cyclist assaults and kills dooring motorist

On 14/02/2012 07:22, Doug wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:21 pm, "Mr. wrote:
"Tris" wrote in message

In article

Richard wrote:
Yes i am arguing Dougs logic that cars are weapons . My point is that
it is not one sided and that cyclists are pedestrians and are car
drivers too. My capitalised remark is a tongue in cheek faux comment.

Sorry - I obviously need to read this group a little longer to
appreciate what should be apparent.

Doug is rabidly anti-driver and describes cars as "weapons". He also
describes a driving licence as a "licence to kill" despite the fact that he
used to drive a gas-guzzling 4x4 himself.

So you don't learn from your past mistakes?

--
A driving licence is not a licence to kill, never has been

Thank you for your input Doug-Weapon

-- .

Jan 14 2012, 10:19 am

Of course a driving licence is not always a licence to kill but
sometimes it is treated as such.
Doug.