Old April 17th 19, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Walking danger

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 11:02:59 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 4/16/2019 10:38 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 10:14:33 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Walking really is more dangerous than bicycling. You can look it up.

Here's a solution!

https://www.wired.com/2014/06/bridge...estrian-flags/

--
- Frank Krygowski

In California hit and run has become the normal way an accident is handled by drivers. Who gets license numbers?

Ohio just had an attempt to do away with front license plates. I know
some other states don't require them. But I wonder why. Seems we should
do all we can to make motorists accountable.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Particularly if the car would radio identify itself if in an accident and also if stolen.