Old February 16th 08, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Artemisia

Default Today's ride

wafflycat wrote:

A white stag with several hinds running with him.
Ducks going mad, calling "Me! Me! Me! Me!" at the pond in Massingham as
I was feeding said feathered friends with bits of fruitcake.
A barn owl flying alongside Mr Wafflycat & I as we cycled along a lane.
The owl kept looking sideways at us as it flew along.
A pair of Caterpillar boots neatly placed on a verge.
A field with six hares in it.
Loads of escapee hens from free-range runs in fields.
Lots of free-range pigs - all heavily pregnant rooting about in fields.
Clouds of seagulls following a tractor ploughing a field and feeding on
the *things* being exposed in the newly turned earth.

AND A PARTRI-IDGE IN A PEAR TREE ...

EFR
Ile de France