Old February 17th 08, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

Default Today's ride

"Clive George" wrote in message
"wafflycat" wrote in message

But I thoroughly enjoyed being out on a lovely pootle of the lanes with
my nearest & dearest. One of the joys is having him cycle in front of me
and I can ogle his rear end to my heart's content. One of the joys of
cycling is what it does to a bloke's rear end in terms of toning and
muscle. T'aint nuthin finer than a fit bloke's 4r$3 in Lycra.

I've said it before : Tandem - you don't just get to ogle :-)

Only if it was a recumbent tandem. I have cycled with DH on an upright
tandem befo once and only the once...

(yes, I know you're not going to bite :-( )

Actually I would. DH has a lovely biteable bum! :-D

cheers,
clive