Old May 19th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Default Flat Discussion Thread

agentQ wrote:
What is the "Out Game"? My guess is it is something along the lines of a
bunch of people start and have to do each trick, if you can not you are
out? Or you get a letter like O-U-T, like in "Horse". If its like Horse
I can see how the tricks get picked, but if not can someone please
explain.

bump, anyone know what this out game is? It looks like what agentQ said
but just to make sure...

AND I am working on flat right now, but don't know what to do next?
I can:
leg wrap with any leg any direction
seat drop to leg wrap
45 twist seatdrop
180 twist
180 unispin
seat bounce (?)
double leg wrap (I did a triple once)
backwards crankroll
leg wrap to leg wrap
leg wrap to opposite foot backwards leg wrap
(I did one seat wrap)

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'