Old June 4th 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Default Flat Discussion Thread

SkierAlex wrote:
Hey I've got a question about rolling wraps.

I hop with my right foot forward but my right foot is also the foot
that feels more natural to push the tyre with. So do I hop with left
foot forward to learn rolling wraps or do I push the tyre with my left
foot and put my left leg infront of the seat (which feels really
unnatural to me).

Thanks

Just push the tire with your left foot. If you learn more flat tricks
you will probably be using both feet to kick the wheel.
I also hop right foot forward and for rolling wraps I kick with my left
foot but if I do an inside or outside roll I kick with my right foot (it
works that way for everyone because if you are moving forward you need
to kick with your back foot and if you move backwards you need to kick
with your front foot).

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
'Spencer Hochberg-Unicycle Flatland-UniFlatland.com' (UniFlatland.com)