Old November 17th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Dane Buson

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

In rec.bicycles.misc Tim McNamara wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:

Nah, it's more of a generalized desire due to BananaBoy's (or
whatever nym he's using this week) general idiocy. Really, I'm not
all bent out of shape, I wish he'd just go away.

Judicious use of the killfile helps manage these kinds of problems
pretty expiditiously. I just keep updating mine to keep including
what's-his-face's latest sock puppet.

I've got him killfiled to a fair-thee-well. Heck, I've even got anyone
who responds to his posts getting kacked unless they're on my whitelist.
Of course that means I occasionally see his posts when someone I do want
to read responds to him.

I was really just complaining with no real expectation or need of action.

--
Dane Buson -
"When I can no longer bear to think of the victims of broken