Old November 18th 08, 03:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

Dane Buson wrote:
In rec.bicycles.misc Tom Keats wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:
Dane Buson wrote:
In rec.bicycles.misc Tom Sherman wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:

I will admit that sometimes truly I long for the day where you can
deliver a punch to the face over TCP/IP. It would purely make for a
much politer interblag.

Do you want to punch Commandante Monkey Poop or Tom Keats?
Well, certainly not Tom.

I am relieved to have my expectation confirmed.

/You're/ relieved!?

I just dodged a punch in the face!

( Hi, Dane :-) :-) )

Hello again, I took a wee hiatus when I couldn't be arsed to reconfigure
my leafnode server after a HD change and OS upgrade. I've been more
than slightly busy with life, but decided to come back and poke around
the newsgroups some.

PLEASE! Usenet is more important than life!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.