Old July 31st 04, 05:51 PM
Chris

Default An open letter to Lance Armstrong

"IMKen" wrote in message
Early this morning i was working in the yard. I rolled over a rock and
there was a sick looking whitish worm. First name that came to my mind

was
lafferty.

You reveal far more about yourself (that you do about Brian) by reacting
like that to someone who is critical of another, that is after all a public
figure and certainly not beyond criticism. I like Brian because his
articles dredge out the human sludge that lurk in this NG . Once in a while
they get so indignant they just *have to* defend their hero of heros, just
because he won 6 Tours with a US passport.

No wonder sports writers and others make fun of cycling. It is not the sport
that is embarrassing, but so many of the most vocal fans certainly are.

"bobby carter" wrote in message

we can all learn from lafferty. nothing positive however. what a

miserable
way to live.

Don't forget to wipe your nose off before the start.