Old November 26th 08, 12:57 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

Poor Marika does not understand anything. Does Tom Sherman exist? Does
JimmyMac exist? Does Marika exist? Not to me they don't. They are merely
printed words that I read on a Usenet newsgroup. The real danger for us
hermits is not the non-existence of others, but of our own non-existence.
It
seems the sense of my own reality becomes more ephemeral with each passing
year. It cannot be healthy to be always talking to only oneself, so that
is
why I burden the rest of you with my mutterings. How else will I know if I
exist?

The operational word here is BURDEN!!! How else will you know if you
exist. Take leave of here and with the each passing yer we can take
turns sending you Thank You cards on your birthday. DEAL???

Ed has a crush on me.
But if there's one thing I don't want from him is thinking I exist

mk5000

http://www.heinoldfeeds.com/Sheep%20lamb%20feed.jpg