Old November 27th 08, 12:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:1d6dncemrJOzJbHUnZ2dnUVZ_jednZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Poor Marika couldn't think her way out of a paper bag let alone give us a
definition of philosophy. The most annoying thing about her though is her
sloppy writing, which may well result from her sloppy thinking. If you
don't have some rigor, you have got nothing but squishy-squashy, ever the
downfall of all women. She needs to find a sewing circle where she can
cackle like a hen with all the other hens.

Ooo burn....

I bet he imagines me stitching a nice tight miniskirt too

mk5000

"but it was no secret Andre the Giant had a surveillance apartment too : 3A
in 14 Dumont, the Apartment housing couldn't rent out because six children
and their grandmother had died in a fire there a year before. Andre was
obsessed with the dope crew that worked the side of the Dumont projects,
unlike the Fury, who liked hitting the Weehawken side, Strike's side. But
Andre was a free-range knocko; he could show up anywhere, anytime, and he
could see the benches just fine from Dumont"--Clockers, Richard Price