Old December 1st 03, 10:58 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Today's Ride

Senior Cat, for those interested, is to remain indoors under observation
for 48 hours, and if symptoms persist is to return to the vet on
Wednesday (don't tell him that though :-))

Give Senior Cat some ear scritches from me. If Senior Cat were Waffles, I'd be
having to watch out for revenge when I least expect it. Possibly in the form of
steaming, vomited, partially digested, small rodent innards just where I put my
foot of a morning when getting out of bed...

I hope it's nothing seriously wrong with Senior Cat.

Waffles is due to go to TED (all evil men with needles are called TED. Stands
for The Evil Doctor and applies if TED is male or female) for her annual
booster jabs this month.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune