Old September 14th 17, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Another woman mown down by a cyclist

On 14.09.2017 07:43, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
All of the shoppers on the footpath should be looking out for ******s riding
bicycles and mowing down old people?

I sometimes have to go onto the footpath for safety. better to ride

slowly and carefully on the footpath and give pedestrians right of way
than be mown down by a lorry.
When I come to Mr Pounder I will no doubt stop to let him pass. He,
dripping with slimy bile and venom from his green fangs and bloodshot
eyes, will no doubt see a stationary target and commit murder on it,
usong his specially sharpened battleaxe which he always carries in his
faeces-encrusted back pocket especially for the purpose.