Old October 11th 17, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:25:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

PHucker once told me that he had a 9" wanger, but you know all about the
**** and lies that he posts.
I myself actually do have a 9" wanger, dunno about your wanger and don't
really want to know.
How are you getting on with your new job, Mr Mason?

I have never told anybody I have a 9" wanger. I have always said it's
7", and made comment about certain websites which say the average is 5 or
6 or some such pathetic size.

You make up all kinds of numbers and things all the time, filthy sociopath!

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his "IQs":
"I'm 135 actually, done several tests. The average over the world is 100,

"I have an IQ of 140".
"I am seldom wrong".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)