View Single Post
Old October 18th 17, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default DRIVERLESS ELECTRIC CARS

I am fortunate, I escaped as Boone, leapfrogging ahead of NYC/Metro of from the 19C hay fields onto Pennsylvania's farmlands n woods with a sidetrip to village Atlanta.

We could drive to Miami in the 442 alone or weekdays tour N. GA alone on the 360. Going north a kudzu halfway across the road. Coming back the stalk crossed intact. We stopped to chat.

Gone. I lived my life escaping the sprawl. Now watching the sunrise at Organ Pipe NM.

But Ima motorhead since Sam Hanks n Pop Mech. Its genetic. The entire deal is painful. Miami's golden sands are gone replaced by asphalt.

The system no longer functions. Negative..

Commuters, we're escapee stuck in the commuter stage, will not pool or ride pubtrans soooooooo... we arrive at electric cars. The same system different device no disruption.

Is this a move away from Negative ? The device goes lighter ... like a 700hp hybrid Porsche where development of the 1 liter electric commuter lags behind ?

Centralizes emissions to a controlled area. Controlled by Rump Congress of thieves real estate n insurance flacks.

The Costin Maserati doesn't look like it did back then. I weep. Its like DDT

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home