Old October 20th 17, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Multi tool

On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 11:27:32 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/19/2017 12:47 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 10:09:51 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/19/2017 11:58 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:02:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Looking for replacements finding mega crab
https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools
Link may not go to pocket accesories

Some suggestions.
Victorinox Champ XAVT:
https://www.swissarmy.com/us/en//Swiss-Army-Knives/Medium-Pocket-Knives/Swiss-Champ-XAVT/p/1.6795.XAVT
Wenger 16999 (Giant):
https://www.google.com/search?q=wenger+16999&source=lnms&tbm=isch
Hammer Multitools:
https://www.google.com/search?q=hammer+multi+tool&tbm=isch

I carry a small bag of loose tools and parts under the saddle. While
there may be some weight and size savings to multi-tools, they tend to
rip holes in my pocket or are too awkward to be useful. When I need
to use two tools at the same time (like adjusting a brake cable), the
multi-tool won't work. Most used tools are allen wrenches and
do-it-myself borax hand cleaner concoction.

Warning! Bicycle Content:

https://www.smartknives.com/Wenger-P...es/Cyclist.htm

What sort of bicycle content is there with a beer bottle opener and a knife to save yourself from grizzly attack in Illinois?

Wenger is in Delemont CH, not Illinois.

Andrew - I was speaking sarcastically about a "bicycle tool" whose only tool vaguely applicable was a beer bottle opener. Unless you prefer to slash your own tires.