Old July 14th 12, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Justin Lewis is a tosser

On 14/07/2012 16:56, Squashme wrote:
On Jul 14, 3:07 pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 12/07/2012 19:16, Squashme wrote:

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:53:55 PM UTC+1, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
Wasn't at the Marks Tey venue, just like he wasn't at Dover.

Are you saying that the Marks Tey hotel does not exist?

Nope, he managed to get the name right this time, he just wasn't there.

So you were there?

Its like talking to a retarded child....

Which bit of "I have no intention of meeting the idiot anywhere"
confused you?

I did send my 6ft invisible rabbit Algernon instead - as I promised all
along. He will be happy to confirm this I'm sure.

University