Old April 17th 19, 03:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Scofflaws

On 17/4/19 1:17 am, wrote:

Having actually raced professionally (or semi-professionally as you
like - I wasn't being paid - just given equipment) I know exactly how
to corner and so am MUCH faster than most people. But I don't drive
dangerously as most people do because I know the results of being
stupid on anything that moves.

I didn't realise I could claim that I'd raced even semi-professionally
until you mentioned that all it takes is that you're given equipment.
Count me in!

Still, I've raced & trained with paid professional cyclists, and most of
them are faster than me descending around corners.

--
JS