Old November 26th 03, 03:25 AM

Default 11/24/03 OPEN LETTER TO ROBERT STEIN: SEAT DAMAGE UNRESOLVED SINCE 8/18/03

With the greatest wishes for Robert & his future, the RoadShark is the
finest HPV I've ever owned in speed, design, fun & comfort.
In unapologetic fairness, it is also the shoddiest in finish: paint
that's peeling off within 2 weeks of purchase, bolts that you could
practically bend bare-handed, tires that seemed to literally shred
within two weeks (appeared to be 'retread' Schwalbes if you could even
call them that), & the defective excuse for a fiberglass M5 knock-off
seat.
Never-the-less I'm still glad I made the buy. I want his seat
sub-contractor to stand up for his work, show good conscience and
integrity and replace his defective seat.
Yours,
MIchael Talley
Talley Trans, Inc.