Old October 12th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Trains

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:10:57 -0700 (PDT), Bill C
wrote:

http://article.nationalreview.com/pr...IyNzEyMjE0ODI=

http://tinyurl.com/52p2fk

Obama's ACORN Connection to Voter Fraud
October 10, 2008 06:00 PM ET | Bonnie Erbe | Permanent Link | Print
Hate to say it, but when one thinks of voter fraud, one usually
associates it with the GOP, the 2000 election, and the debate over who
won Florida. You remember, voting machines that didn't work, long
lines to vote in predominantly Democratic districts, and recounts that
weren't accurate.

This election brings with it stories of voter fraud, but this time on
the Democratic side. It seems ACORN, a community organizing group that
normally helps poor people with low-income housing issues, has
registered thousands of people to vote in Democratic districts. Some
of these supposed voters reportedly are dead, nonexistent, or use
storefronts as their home addresses, as told by CNN:

National Review? Glenn Beck?

Congratultions Bill - finally your true colors have come out. You're
a right-winger. Just accept it. I'm not arguing with you that that's
bad (you know what I think) but finally it's straight-up obvious.

Thanks for at last being clear about this.