Old October 5th 04, 05:10 PM
Mark Mitchell

On 2004-10-05, BringYouToLife wrote:
I don't understand why you're need to behave like little know it all
bitches so over-rides your curiousity about other people's ideas, but
oh well.

Maybe your parents disapproved of you, I know I would have, but
really, I know you see me as a weak authority figure, the weak father
stripped of his omnipotence, and you want to kill God, because it's
your primal instinct, but your animal consciousness is what separates
you from God.

Biking is a great way to circumsize the animal mind and merge into
consciousness with God, and thereby see into all mysteries and
super-intelligence through telepathy, rather than the effort of
learning and struggling, the struggling of Adam in the garden.

Forgive me, but my doesn't this one phrase sound indicative; "Rather than
the effort of learning".

Says it all, really.

Mark

--
Remove both wrongs to make the email address right.