Old October 5th 04, 05:20 PM
Mark Mitchell

On 2004-10-05, Curtis L Russell wrote:
On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:50:41 GMT, Mark Mitchell
wrote:

All that for a couple hundred spent at a metal fabricator's shop.

What are you waiting for?

Read some of his other posts. This guy must be a troll from some other
list(s) that found his way here. I think I hear the sounds of a loon
on the lake...

I have read them and I (mostly) agree. Personally, I don't get a troll
vibe. More like undereducated loon.

And yes, I know that we shouldn't engage in conversation with the
delusional, but sometimes I just can't help it. A character flaw of mine.
Sorry.

Mark

--
Remove both wrongs to make the email address right.