Old January 26th 04, 12:10 AM
Mike Vandeman

Default "once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being displayed"

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:31:43 -0000, "Andy Chequer"
m wrote:

.. Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of
..some
.. mt. bikers is being displayed. CB
..
..If you are going to forge your own fan mail it might help if you didn't use
..your own style of prose.

Don't assume that others are as dishonest as mountain bikers. I don't need to
forge anything. The truth is quite adequate to condemn your selfish, destructive
sport.

..Andy Chequer

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande