Old August 15th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Dane Buson

Default Bike lanes in MA, dangerous bike lanes and a possible news story

In rec.bicycles.misc wrote:
On Aug 15, 10:47 am, "OughtFour" wrote:

I'm not sure what that was about, but I hope this reporter does a better job
on bike lanes, which can kill people if done badly. There are some very bad
ones in Cambridge.

'Can kill people?' I'm no fan of bike lanes, but to call the poorly
designed ones deadly is pretty damn silly.

Got any examples of bike lanes killing people?

http://www.bikexprt.com/massfacil/ca...one/laird1.htm

Classic bike lane as car-door lane fatality.

--
Dane Buson -
If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.