Old November 11th 08, 12:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 8, 3:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Tom Keats and I are both a bit eccentric at times, but we are not a poor
crazy loon like ComandanteBanana. Frankly, he is more to be pitied than
condemned. Let us be thankful if we still have our wits about us. To end
up
like ComandanteBanana has got to be the worst of all possible worlds.

[...]

Did you notice the old and mentally confused lost the elections and

the younger voted for CHANGE (Obama) by a margin of 2 to 1?

Change IS good. It’s what made humans out of monkeys.

You god damn ****ing idiot - change is not necessarily good. How did you
ever get to be so stupid? Were you born that way or did you have to work at
it?

“I’m fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to

die in.” -George McGovern

Ah yes, McGovern - one of the biggest jackasses who has ever lived. Not hard
to figure why once you realize he was from South Dakota. The best thing that
ever happened to him was when his daughter died on the streets from a drug
overdose.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota