Old November 15th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tim McNamara

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

In article ,
Dane Buson wrote:

In rec.bicycles.misc Bill Sornson wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:
In rec.bicycles.misc Tom Keats wrote:
In article KingOfTheApes writes:

But since you say biking is so dangerous, and neither the
Republican Party nor the Democratic Party is the solution, who's
the solution?

Solution to /what/ -- your disinformation about the supposed
"dangerousness" of cycling? The solution to that is pretty
obvious, but you're still here.

I will admit that sometimes truly I long for the day where you can
deliver a punch to the face over TCP/IP. It would purely make for
a much politer interblag.

You want to punch someone in the face over what's quoted above?

Wow.

Nah, it's more of a generalized desire due to BananaBoy's (or
whatever nym he's using this week) general idiocy. Really, I'm not
all bent out of shape, I wish he'd just go away.

Judicious use of the killfile helps manage these kinds of problems
pretty expiditiously. I just keep updating mine to keep including
what's-his-face's latest sock puppet.